Saturday, March 3, 2007

Need Help?

The process of developing a budget can be overwhelming! That's why I offer interactive tools and online help through Google Docs & Spreadsheets. On Google Docs, I've developed a form you can use to track your spending, as well as other forms for the budgeting process. These interactive tools allow me to work alongside you as you develop your budget, just as if we could sit down together at the kitchen table! If you request assistance, you do not need to provide any personally identifying information beyond your email address.
  • Email me at cresanna @ hotmail.com (delete the spaces ... those are there to avoid the webcrawlers)
  • Make sure to include your email address.
  • I will set up a form for you and send an invitation to your email.
  • You can sign into Google (it's easy to register if you haven't before) and begin entering information into the form.

Questions? Email me ....

No comments: